Home Forums Movies Razzie Awards 2019: Predictions

Razzie Awards 2019: Predictions

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 9 posts - 136 through 144 (of 144 total)
Created
9 months ago
Last Reply
1 week ago
replies
views
users
Leo Grant Logan
Alex Meyer
Diet Teridax
  • Diet Teridax
    Participant
    Topics:

Don’t get A Wrinkle In Time being a ripoff, sequel or remake. It wasn’t very good, yes, but I’m missing something here.

”Rip-off” (by being so inaccurate to the novel) of its acclaimed source material, just to clarify.

Note to myself: Don’t ever feed the trolls. Don’t get involved in others drama. Don’t let myself be swayed by others predictions, trust my gut more often!

Note to all others: If you don’t happen to like me, ignore me. It is that simple.

ReplyCopy URL
    Harmon Van deth
    Participant
    Topics:

Winner Alert: Keira Knightley’s Voice

ReplyCopy URL
    Tyler The Awesome Guy
    Participant
    Topics:

I approve of Deric McCabe getting Worst Supporting Actor. The acting in A Wrinkle in Time was alright from everyone outside of that kid, who was terrible.

FYC: Ready Player One. Sound Editing, Sound Mixing, Visual Effects, Original Score, Production Design, Director and BEST PICTURE (make it happen Oscars!!)

ReplyCopy URL
    Tyler The Awesome Guy
    Participant
    Topics:

Worst Supporting Actor

3. T.J. Miller (Ready Player One and Deadpool 2)

Worst Supporting Actress

5. Olivia Cooke (Ready Player One)

Two words. Screw you.

Ready Player One deserves every Oscar known to man, and if the film gets A SINGLE RAZZIE, I will give up on the Razzies forever.

FYC: Ready Player One. Sound Editing, Sound Mixing, Visual Effects, Original Score, Production Design, Director and BEST PICTURE (make it happen Oscars!!)

ReplyCopy URL
    Diet Teridax
    Participant
    Topics:

Two words. Screw you.

Ready Player One deserves every Oscar known to man, and if the film gets A SINGLE RAZZIE, I will give up on the Razzies forever.

Ready Player One was just really forgettable overall for me, but some of those performances were outright bland in my book. I considered Tye Sheridan but there was worse competition like Travolta and D’Souza. Also, even great movies can have bad things in them.

Note to myself: Don’t ever feed the trolls. Don’t get involved in others drama. Don’t let myself be swayed by others predictions, trust my gut more often!

Note to all others: If you don’t happen to like me, ignore me. It is that simple.

ReplyCopy URL
    Tyler The Awesome Guy
    Participant
    Topics:

All of the actors in Ready Player One (one of my favourite films right now) were great. I thought T.J. had some good moments of comedy relief and Olivia is very pretty and at least good in the movie. They definitely do not deserve Razzies. I would agree with your second notion of great films having bad acting in them.

ReplyCopy URL
    Tyler The Awesome Guy
    Participant
    Topics:

Also I think that The Lion King (2019) deserves five of every Razzie next year. The most pointless and, mark my words, the stupidest remake ever made.

ReplyCopy URL
    midnightdreary
    Participant
    Topics:

Probably Nutcracker and the Four Realms. Its not well received critically or by audiences, and it has made a dismal amount of money so far. And its a big company will well known stars. The Razzies will eat that up for sure.

ReplyCopy URL
    Lil Tony
    Participant
    Topics:

Two words. Screw you. Ready Player One deserves every Oscar known to man, and if the film gets A SINGLE RAZZIE, I will give up on the Razzies forever.

I gave up on Razzie when they nominated Mother!. Now that was an excellent movie with great performances than some eventual Oscar contenders last year.

FYC Emily Blunt (Mary Poppins Returns) and Lady Gaga (A Star is Born) for best actress

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 9 posts - 136 through 144 (of 144 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.